Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Bad Morning!

So I woke up today feeling good about going in to school and taking my math final. I left the house with Alex's car so I could fill it up with gas so he wouldn't have to tomorrow on his way to work. I put the last of our money into gas and got back in the car. I tried to start the car, but it wouldn't start. Sometimes you have to turn the key a couple times because there is a short in the ignition, then after two or three times it starts. I sat at the gas pump for about fifteen minutes trying to start the car, no luck. Finally I called Alex to come and pick me up. He had to bring his mom's car because he can't drive a stick shift, which is what mine is. He tried to start it for a few minutes, we ended up pushing the car to the side of the parking lot out of the way, and I dropped him off at home and went to school. By the time I got there, the door was locked and I couldn't get in to take my final. I called and left a message for my teacher letting her know what was going on. She called back a little while ago and said she had to get permission to give me the final later because they usually give people incompletes. She just called me back as I am typing this, and let me know I can take it now! Gotta go!

No comments: